Friday, May 28, 2010

THE NEW OPERATOR?




I needed to hire a new operator for my trackhoe so I put an ad in the newspaper under help wanted. The first person to call was a guy named Donald, so I told him to come out and we would give him a try. He met me at the jobsite and I told him to dig a hole and I would come back and check on him. Well, when I got back he was completely asleep at the controls. Either that or he was praying that I would hire him. He had a great personality and said he was a great dancer and would be happy to entertain the guys during lunch hours but he just didn't cut it and spent way too much time texting instead of working. I sent him down the road kickin horse turds. Sorry Donald.

2 comments:

Carly said...

hahaha That is hilarious! Did you really have an add and he saw it?! I will come home and you can hire me to dig holes!

jerry said...

No ad, just having fun with him.